Monday, May 21, 2012

EURUSD Ichimoku Trading Strategy (Short) and Settling down

Oh, Blogger changed it format again.

It has been quite some time since I last wrote this blog.

Have been busy with my new work this year. It is challenging, and I got to meet a lot of new people as a Business Development Manager. 

Nevertheless, trading and investing are part of my life. I have been trading option for the last few months as it doesn't take too much of my time. And I am looking forward to trade FX the same way using ichimoku charting.

Had closed out my long position previously and took some loss. 

Re-established new short position in EURO as chart below.















Technically, not suppose to add short position when price traded above the kumo cloud. The position was taken due to the fundamental of euro itself. Things ain't looking good, and it still not looking good.

Stop loss level placed at 1.29000. shall wait and see.

Other updates:
Am looking at other currencies, but not much opportunities to establish new position.

ciao.

1 comment:

  1. This makes GTOptions one of the most accurate platforms in the binary options market place.

    ReplyDelete