Sunday, February 26, 2012

EURUSD Ichimoku Trading Strategy (Long) Continued















It has been quite some time since I last posted. I was busy with my new found job and took time to know the company better. Nevertheless, hope to get things settle down soon.

This post was continued from the position I have established last month. Still remain long with the Eur/Usd.

Price had penetrated below the kumo cloud, but chikou span remained above the cloud, decided to hold on then, and price made a U turn up.

Had adjusted the stop loss higher after this U turn.

3 comments:

  1. http://capital3x.com/think-tank/performance-week-of-9-march-2012-getting-on-the-right-side-of-the-market/

    One of the best FX advisory service. Try them out. I got in July and I cannot stress the importance of being with this team. Month after month, I have pips counting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. ThnkxFXCM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Resurrector,

    Nice to know that you have found a new job. I hope all the best for you.

    Also, I am looking forward for your post again. Thanks

    ReplyDelete