Friday, October 3, 2014

GBPUSD long term Ichimoku Best Forex Trading Strategy 30-Sep-2014 #01























Image: Oanda


TRADE

Date: 30-Sep-2014

Entry: Sell Market 1.6217

Reason for Trade/Setup: 

Tenkan-sen had crossed over kijun-sen, and below the kumo cloud. However, kijun-sen was in the cloud, and chikou span went into the kumo barely after it crossed below. Price action was below and the forward cloud was bearish. Took a position to short when price action near the tenkan-sen.

Initial Stop: 1.6450

Initial Target: 1.5528

INTERMEDIATE COMMENT

Price goes down. However, taking a long term position can be challenging. Profit could be wipe off when the market has a quick U-turn.

RESULT

Outcome: TBC.

Exit: TBC

Profit/Loss: TBC

THOUGHTS

N.A

2 comments:

  1. ForexTrendy is a sophisticated application capable of finding the safest continuation chart patterns. It scans through all the charts, on all time frames and analyzes every potential breakout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to stay away from the online brokerage sites as I find most of them highly confusing when it comes to navigation. I was then referred to FXB Trading. I approached it with apprehension but found it to be user friendly. Its sections and tabs explain everything quite clearly and to my pleasant surprise, I was not irritated at all. In fact, I was very much impressed by its Account Section because it is bound to make opening of both demo and live accounts an easy task for traders. This section has enabled me to evaluate the advantages of several accounts so that I am able to finally select the account that is best suited to my preferences.

    ReplyDelete