Monday, March 24, 2014

Ichimoku Trading Strategies 26-February 2014 #4
























It has been quite some time since I last updated. I was away for a holiday in Europe.

Back to the positions established some time ago, I am still holding to the positions. Well, price action has now penetrated through the cloud, hoovering below the cloud lo. Tenkan-sen has cut below kujun-sen and below the kumo cloud, while kijun-sen remains in the cloud. Chikou span has yet cut below the cloud lo.

Stop loss has now been shifted to cover the positions.

What's next?

Well, I can square off the positions to take profit, which I choose not to, because I am really into "long term" trading.

The next few periods will be critical. As simply as what can happen; price goes lower, price hoovers around this range or price goes up.

I remain optimistic, and look forward to price going up, and will look to enter more position if price action goes above the cloud hi.

Of course, if price goes down, I will be stopped out, and should price hoovers around the range, I may square off all the positions.

Again, it all depends how price action unfolds, what matters most is knowing what to do when it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment