Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ichimoku Trading Strategy: USDCAD forex trading since 18-Jan-2013 #2
























An update from the previous post on the USDCAD forex position. Since establishing the position, the price action consolidated for a couple of periods before exploding up north breaking the 1.0000 level.

Technical Analysis (Ichimoku Kinko Hyo)

Every components within the ichimoku chart is very bullish. The ichimoku cloud has also raised the support level in the periods to come.

Trading Strategy (Ichimoku trading)

If position already established, stay put. If not in position, nearest support level to establish new long position will be at 1.000 level as of now. Depending how the price action in the coming periods, the likelihood of a consolidation for the price activities is high.




3 comments:

  1. Hello Everyone,

    I've attached a list of the most recommended forex brokers:
    1. Most Recommended Forex Broker
    2. eToro - $50 minimum deposit.

    Here is a list of the best forex instruments:
    1. ForexTrendy - Recommended Odds Software.
    2. EA Builder - Custom Strategies Autotrading.
    3. Fast FX Profit - Secret Forex Strategy.

    I hope you find these lists beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Copy Trading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate you and I would like to read your next post. Thanks for sharing this useful information. when you start a business then at first you need every business related news. we find a real news that help for your business.

    ReplyDelete