Wednesday, September 5, 2012

USDCAD Ichimoku Trading Strategy (Short) Sharing

























This is for sharing and updated from previous post

The price action has been trending lower over the period, below the jikun-sen.

Opportunity occurred when price action moved above the jikun-sen and the bottom of the kumo cloud. Established another short position thereafter.

Price traded in the kumo cloud with uncertainty in the direction.

As reflected by the thin kumo cloud now, the resistance for the price action to go above the kumo cloud weaken. Price itself is above the jikun-sen, and near the bottom of the kumo cloud.

Would not consider establish more short position or the intent to go long. Stop loss level is now just above the kumo cloud high.

Should the positions be stopped out, good profit.


3 comments:

  1. I wish I could say I am, but unfortunately I'm not :-( . It will get better I hope, I'm not giving up!

    ReplyDelete