Friday, January 6, 2012

EURUSD Ichimoku Trading Strategy















It had been quite some time since I last posted. After my last business trip in China, went to Taipei for my new year holiday. At the same time, will begin my career with another organization, which will have frequent overseas traveling.

Having said that, continuing on one of my posts earlier, I have added another position to my EURUSD. The previous positions remain. The new add on position was established when the price traded near the bottom of the ichimoku kumo cloud.

Will continue to hold on and shift lower the stop loss level.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    A blog about ichi moku eh? I have never utilize it yet. However, I have heard about many professional trader use it seriously.

    Maybe if I keep following your blog, I will understand more about Ichimoku.

    ReplyDelete